- Be considerate of other players.
- We do not care about bad language or nude skins, but if someone gets offended by any of it please have the respect to change that.
- Do not harass people in any way.
- Be respectful to Staff.
- We choose every member of staff because we feel they can help us keep order on the server. If a staff member tells you to stop doing something, DO NOT ARGUE. Simply do as they say and allow all players to continue enjoying the server.
- If you ever have an issue with Staff, /msg an admin in-game.
- Do not demand/beg for staff to do things for you.
- Do not ask to become a mod/admin/op. You can apply here in the apply section.
- Mods are "promoted" based on activity and level of contribution to the server alongside maturity.
- If you want to become a mod, don't ask. Prove to the server staff that you are mod material if you really want to be a mod.
- Use chat appropriately.
- Use regular case or title case, not all capitals.
- Use /msg (name) for private conversations, and /r to reply
Do not do any of the following:
- Spamming of any type
- Make one-block wide towers or holes
- Use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches
- Any method of duplication is not allowed
- Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs
- Speed hacks
- Exploiting game glitches
- Using a cheat client
- Using any scripts which allow for cheating
- Accepting inappropriately obtained items
- No advertising of other servers
- It is your job to keep your account secure. Anything done on your account, regardless of who was playing, you are responsible.
- Donators are expected to follow rules as well.
- Donation privileges may be adjusted at any point.
- Donations are non-refundable.
Griefing and stealing is allowed. Griefing is the action of destroying someone else’s things. For Example:
- Removing or adding blocks to a build
- Flooding with lava or water
- Rewriting or leaving signs
- Locking others’ chests and doors
- Removing or adding paintings
- Destroying any part of a build
- Killing someone’s farm animals
PVP is enabled.
- X-ray mods, x-ray texture packs, and ore finders
- Fly/Speed hacks
- Inventory/Item hacks
- Spam/Login hacks
Punishments can include: Bans, jail, and IP bans. (Not for griefing)
Do not build offensive or vulgar symbols. This includes Nazi symbols, upside-down crosses, rude body parts, and any other symbol which has a negative meaning. We believe every person has the right to express their beliefs. If you wish, you may place non-offensive symbol on your build. This means crosses, stars of David, and other religious symbols. However, we cannot allow swastikas as they have a strong negative meaning.
- Use the most appropriate board for your post topic.
- Use proper language.
- If you ever need to submit a ban appeal, make sure to do it in the Ban Appeals Forum using the appropriate format.
- Do not comment on other ban appeal posts unless you're involved in the situation or have relevant details.
We do give players rights on our server
- You have the right to enjoy Minecraft without being harassed by anyone, staff or citizen.
- You have the right to appeal any ban on the forums, whether you are guilty or not. Be polite and apologize, and you might be allowed back on our server.
- You have the right to report poor staff behavior to the admins. If you have a problem with a Mod, report to an Admin. If you have a problem with an Admin, report it to ockidj.
- Keep in mind, this is our server. Respect our rules and staff, and think your actions through, and everyone can play and enjoy Craftmine together.
- Moderators are required to follow member rules with a few exceptions which will be listed.
- Any type of power abuse will equal in a ban.
- Moderators are allowed to grief and pvp. However, if a moderator abuses their instant teleport powers for their own personal gain, they are considered to be "abusing their powers” and thus is illegal.
- Admins are required to read the sections Moderator Rules, and Member Rules as well.
- Any staff who temporarily bans or permanently bans a player is expected to post a 'report' on the website.